June 3rd. Full Moon. 5pm-2am
A truly immersive evening within the castles gates. Part quest, part festival, we will be creating a character driven adventure and celebration of magic under the full moon. Questival is a journey into the darkness to find the light and ignite the power that lays in the depth of all our of our souls.
Dress to your kind, clan or as a unique quester.
– Round Table adventure room.
– Rustic medieval markets with fortune tellers, crafts + food
– Funerals, Weddings + rituals in the Church
– The mind-maze and labyrinth
– Bardcore Ale-house
– Torture chamber escape room
– Long table feast
– potion/spell making room
– Archery, Fire twirling + Axe throwing
– The Tavern with rogue bands,
misfits + medieval punks
– The Lair with live steampunk electronic wizards
– The Queen’s Room with live loopers, folk + performers
– The hidden rooftop with silent disco full moon UV clan
The night will reveal 20 quests to unlock, taking you and your clan on unique and epic journeys across the entire castle. Meeting characters, solving clues, pushing your boundaries and unlocking hidden worlds under the full moon. It will culminate in a choice that will help unravel both your own and humanities fate.the night to complete the different quests and unlock the secrets the full moon and the castle are holding.
Venue + Accommodation
Kryal is just over an hour drive from Melbourne. There are camping accommodation options including a new onsite caravan park, or at Shady Acre caravan park just down the road. These must be booked separately.